Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stolen from Rob aka Pedro aka....

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs: 3193 (and a ton of CDs I haven't added yet)

Sort by song title:
First Song: 13th Floor - Growing Old by Outkast
Last Song: Your Song - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: I'm Black - "Hair" the musical (0:27)
Longest Song: If I Were A Bell - Miles Davis (13:34)

Sort by album:
First Song: You Should Be Here - Raphael Saadiq (Album: "Instant Vintage")
Last Song: Centipede - Rebbie Jackson (Album: Yours Faithfully) you probably won't know this song unless you're over 35. I have a lot of music that was before my time....

Top Five Most Played Songs:
1. For Real - Amel Larrieux
2. Clarity - John Mayer
3. The Book of Love - Peter Gabriel
4. Breathe Your Name -- Sixpense None The Richer
5. The Real Thing - Gwen Stefani
(It's All The Same from Man of La Mancha made the top ten:))

First song that comes up on Shuffle: I Believe In You and Me - Whitney Houston (pre-crack)

Search:
"sex", how many songs come up? 10
"death", how many songs come up? 1
"love", how many songs come up? 303
"you", how many songs come up? 499

Conclusion: Most of the dirty songs I listen to have a lot of innuendo and don't actually have 'sex' in the title. Also, I'm a hopeless romantic.

No comments: