Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Break '07: My Apartment

I cannot believe it's almost April and my 1L year is almost over. I've decided to use this break to try and get a balance of rest and work. I've given myself allllll weekend to do nothing but sit in my apartment and eat, watch movies, take the occaisional walk when it's decent outside etc. No work. It's only been a day and a half (no Friday classes! yay!) and already I feel better. Between that link to the website with all the scrubs episodes from every season, sex and the city and movies on demand, and quickly diminshing reserves of ice cream, I am having a great time. When the weekend is over I might have to make a trip to the gym because right now I reek of sloth, but I deserve a break. I think I will also use this time to write a little, because I don't feel as if I really wrote enough in here during my 1L year and now it's almost over. I'm surprised to feel sadness at writing that line. How long ago was it when I was considering leaving law school for a year and teaching English in some random country?

Currently I am watching Batman Begins and wondering how in the world it is that Christian Bale got so hot. Quickly my mind thinks to the statistical probability of ever encountering a man like that in real life.

Anyway, I feel that I should write something about Parody since it took up so much of my life this past month. It was great. I think I showed my legs more during the run of the show than I have in the last 17 years of my life (I think it was at approximately 7 that I got shame.) The short of it is that I survived. And now random people come up to me around the law school and tell me how incredibly long my legs are. I usually replace 'incredibly' with 'ridiculously' when I think about them, but it's nice that I took a risk and no one mocked me openly lol. I suppose they (the legs) are not so bad.

Ok, enough for now. Christian's doing push-ups.

No comments: