Sunday, February 25, 2007

24

I am now as old as there are hours in a day. What does that mean? I hope 24 means a lot of things. I hope my "24" poem comes true (the one I shared with a few people), and this year I'll have more discernment. (Something one can always have more of) I hope it means a year of finally being able to help my family and of finally having more secure finances. I hope it means really knowing what to be thankful for, and continuing on my journey to be true to myself, to be good to myself, to share my time with loving, positive people. I hope it means letting go of my nonsense, and everyone else's. And knowing how to do these things without becoming cold. But, if I start to, I look forward to many warm hugs from family and friends, and many sweet serenades from my niece to thaw me out:)

It was a great birthday. I felt very loved.

No comments: