Monday, May 21, 2007

I should keep a dream diary

Every time I'm in the middle of some heavy work schedule, I have crazy crazy dreams. My first semester of law school during finals period, I had a nightmare about the Model Penal Code. The actual lines of the code were attacking and smothering me. I felt like I had to get it off of me! Mostly asleep, I got up out of my bed, tore all of my clothes off, and went back to sleep. Take that Penal Code! I felt 100% better. However, I was a little confused in the morning when I woke up naked.

This semester, before my Property final, I dreamt that we were under attack. Who's we? I have not a clue. But I'm pretty sure some people from my section were there. Who was attacking us? I can't even remember, but I do know that they sent hawks to carry out their evil plan. The bastards. I remember running through the street as people were snatched up by the giant birds. They were taken away - never to be seen again. That sounds like a dream I should analyze....

Anyway, I have barely left my house in almost a week. I eat incomplete meals. I can hardly carry on a conversation because I feel distracted and I can't focus on what I was saying. I don't sleep well, and random crap makes me laugh uncontrolably. Could this be love? No, I am working on the law review competition and am slightly delirious. (yes - law review - no caps. I did it on purpose. thanks.) And Saturday night I dreamt that footnote 18 was poisonous. Yes, poisonous, and if I touched footnote 18, I would become ill.

What's gonna happen when I grow up and have real work every day?

No comments: