Thursday, March 03, 2005

Okay, Okay

I will fight the urge to put up another poem....I just do it to avoid rambling. But tonight I will try something new - a synopsis of my day:

This morning: Overslept (how do you oversleep when you don't have to be somewhere until noon? I'll tell you how - you stay up until 4am talking on AIM and reading in your bed), rushed to get ready for work, rushed to work, avoided the overly-'friendly' maitenance man while there by waving politely and quickly ducking off into another hallway whenever I saw him coming (forgot to wear a pretend-engagement ring AGAIN today)

This afternoon: rushed home to finish a paper I should've finished last night, grabbed blue eye shadow and a duke shirt and headed to class, left class early so I could get in line for the miami game (a shame a shame, i know - but it was only 15 minutes early).

This evening: Got in line with my roommate but apparently missed the wine she clearly had been sipping, got decent seats but realized I was basically alone: sitting next to people who are just friends of friends (and not one's I'm particularly fond of). Waited for my friend, who was supposed to come sit next to me....

Game Highlights (sorta)
Telling the girls who tried to move my jacket off of the seat I was saving when they knew I was saving it and who for: "Don't touch my sh*t."
The sigma nu who was trying to body surf through the crowd getting dropped.
A friend snatching that guy's raggady sign halfway through the game (the sign that was blocking everybody's view, even though we all kept asking him to lower it) and tearing it into pieces.
Completely wiping Miami out. (Although it did get kind of boring...)




Tonight: Sang opera music for anyone who could hear through the walls as I washed dishes. It made me smile :)



See what happens when I don't post a poem? Longest. Post. Ever.

No comments: